Reserve this product between 7 days and 24 hours before you fly and we’ll have it ready to collect when you’re at the airport.
- Add to Basket & ReserveAdd the items you want to reserve to your basket and complete the order form. No payment is taken and you have no obligation to purchase.
- ConfirmHeathrow's Shopping Services Team will confirm the price and availability of your reservation request.
- Collect & PayWhen you arrive at Heathrow, visit the store where you have made your reservation to collect and pay for your shopping.
- Play anywhere with a home console you can play on-the-go
- Game however you want with an optional kickstand
- Play with or against players all over the world online
- Link up to eight Nintendo Switch systems to play anywhere
- Store games on 32 GB of memory, expandable using microSD cards
Play anywhere you want
Nintendo Switch is a 2-in-1 games console for the home, and a powerful handheld you can play on-the-go.
Dock your Switch to enjoy HD gaming on your TV, or undock it to seamlessly transform it into a powerful handheld so you can carry on playing where you left off away from your TV.
Play on your TV, in bed, on the train, or on the bus. Just attach the Joy-Con controller to both ends of the screen to carry on playing where you left off.
Game however you want
A stand on the back of the Switch lets you prop it up on a flat surface to play games on its 6.2" HD screen when you're away from the TV. Two people can play together on one screen by taking control of a Joy-Con controller each. The Joy-Con can be one controller or two to be held in your hands vertically, sideways, or as two motion controllers that detect your every movement.
Play with or against players all over the world
Connect your Nintendo Switch online for multiplayer action with or against players from all over the world. Compete against others, or team up in future co-operative games. A free trial period starts in March for Nintendo Account holders until a paid online service launches in autumn 2017.
Link up to eight Nintendo Switch systems
Link up to eight Switch consoles in person to play with friends instantly. In handheld mode, the Switch can detect other consoles, making it easier to play with or against people you know – handy for when you take your Switch round to a friend's house.
Store games on 32 GB of memory
Store games on 32 GB of interrnal memory. You can easily upgrade the storage using microSDHC or microSDXC cards so you can store even more games on your Switch.
- Main Colour : Gray
- Colour : gray
- Group Package Size : 200.0 mm x 355.0 mm x 95.0 mm
- Weight : 1.6 kg
- Warranty Information : 12 Months
- Extended Warranty : No
Shop with confidence, knowing you can return the product within 60 days.
Shopping at the airport is even more enjoyable and convenient than ever before. You may be familiar with the wide selection of shops, fantastic range of products and outstanding value at Heathrow. But did you know that as part of our commitment to providing world class customer service, we also operate a 60 day returns service on behalf of the Heathrow retailers?
See our returns policy for further information about our returns.