Product availability may be restricted by your departure. Add your flight details to shop with confidence
orIf you are new to Heathrow Boutique you will need to create an account
Earn points on your shopping
A complimentary service for all our customers
Collect points and enjoy your rewards at Heathrow
Spend over £300 and have your shopping delivered
Reserve and Collect from your Favourite Brands
To determine if products are available for reservation in your terminal, we need the following information about your flight.
Select your flight
You can still add products to your wishlist for travel on another date.
Heathrow Shopping Returns Policy
As part of our commitment to providing world class customer service, Heathrow operates a 60-day returns service, Heathrow Returns Promise, on behalf of Heathrow retailers (subject to the terms and conditions below) which ensures customers can return faulty or unwanted goods. We do not process returns of goods purchased in World Duty Free, for these returns please contact World Duty Free Directly.
How to return your items:
All items returned under the Heathrow Returns Promise must be received with proof of purchase, within 60 days of purchase.
Please note that postal restrictions apply in connection with certain products being sent from outside the UK. All relevant tax and import duty must be paid in advance. We cannot accept items with outstanding duty, these will be returned automatically.
We strongly recommended that you insure any products you return for their full value. Heathrow does not accept liability for any products lost or destroyed in the postal system.
Returning Unwanted Items:
• Complete the returns form here and post it together with your product and proof of purchase.
• Postage costs may be refunded by the retailer at their discretion. Courier charges are not refundable in any circumstances.
Returning Faulty Items:
• Postage costs will be refunded to you by the retailer. Courier charges are not refundable in any circumstances.
If you have any queries about Heathrow Returns Promise, please ask any airport retailer or call +44 (0) 800 6785 324 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
General advice for wrapping and packaging your goods:
• Make sure any outer containers are strong enough for their contents
• Fragile items should not touch each other or the side of the container
• Fill out containers with cushioning material like bubble-wrap or polystyrene chips
• Seal securely with tape along all edges and openings
• Flatten any share sharp edges from staples or metal fastenings, cover with tape
• Use a ‘FRAGILE’ sticker, if necessary. Packaging should not damage the original packaging that came with purchase that protects the item(s)
• Write a return address on the item
Terms and conditions:
Heathrow Airport Limited of The Compass Centre, Nelson Road, Hounslow, Middlesex TW6 2GW offer the following Heathrow Returns Promise which is in addition to your legal rights and does not affect them. For further information about your legal rights contact your local authority Trading Standards Department or Citizens Advice Bureau. If you change your mind about a product or a product is faulty, please send us the returns form along with the product and proof of purchase to arrange for a full refund. To be eligible for a refund, all items returned under the Heathrow Returns Promise must be received with proof of purchase, within 60 days of purchase. You must return the product to us at your own expense. For faulty items, postage costs will be refunded by the retailer and for unwanted items, the postage costs may be refunded by the retailer at their discretion. The Heathrow Returns Promise is offered to consumers, regardless of where they are resident.
Returns will be processed by the relevant retailer. Upon receipt of returned goods, Heathrow will return items to the retailer on your behalf. Heathrow will contact you to advise you where the items have been sent and to provide you with the contact details of the retailer who will process your refund. You should then contact the retailer directly regarding all items. Please note that from this point, all correspondence would be between yourselves and the retailer.
Please note that the Heathrow Returns Promise does not apply to any goods purchased at World Duty Free.
Please note that the Heathrow Returns Promise does not apply to the following items and therefore no refunds, exchanges or otherwise will be available under the Heathrow Returns Promise for:
1. Items which are not returned in the same condition as sold
2. Earrings (unless faulty)
3. Lithium batteries returned from outside of the UK (due to UK postal restrictions)
4. Lithium batteries contained in equipment (e.g. re-chargeable batteries found in electronic devices) returned from outside the UK. Certain products can be returned subject to adhering to the technical instructions for the safe transport of products by air, please refer to the CAA website (www.caa.co.uk) for further information
5. Defective lithium batteries and defective items containing lithium batteries
6. Liquid products e.g. fragrance, cosmetic products, liquor etc.
7. Headphones and in-ear headphones (unless faulty)
8. Swimwear and underwear (unless faulty)
9. Perishable food and beverage items
10. Bespoke or specially ordered items, personalised items, or items altered or adjusted after the sale (including watch straps)
11. Any purchase and/or any upgrade carried out at Heathrow of any mobile telephone and/or accessories
12. Airtime (time tracked by your service provider to determine your billing costs, including without limitation making/receiving calls, SMS email and faxing) whether in connection with mobile phone purchases and/or upgrades or otherwise
13. Cover plans, extended warranties or insurance policies taken out to cover product breakdown, loss, damage, wear and tear and repair
14. Items sold by a retailer which has become insolvent since the sale;
15. Any item and/or service which was not purchased from a retailer at Heathrow Airport terminals; or
16. Travel insurance policies. Please note that this exclusion does not affect your legal rights (nor should it affect any rights which you may have pursuant to any contract which you may have with the relevant retailer at Heathrow). If you have any comments concerning such contract you should make direct contact with the relevant retailer.
17. All documentation relating to a claim will be destroyed 12 months from the receipt of your return.
Please note that the Heathrow Returns Promise does not apply to any cancellation fee or any other charge made if there is a termination or cancellation of a contract between you and the relevant retailer and therefore no payment or otherwise will be made in respect of such cancellation fees or charges.
Any disputes will be resolved under the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. Heathrow's liability in relation to any claim is limited to the purchase price of the product being returned.
Shopping Vouchers and Reward Points:
If payment for the product was made (in part or in full) by a Heathrow shopping voucher, any refund will be made in the same method.
If Heathrow Rewards points were awarded on items purchased and purchases are subsequently refunded, the Heathrow Rewards points earned will be deducted from your account.
If you request a refund under the Heathrow Returns Promise, Heathrow reserves the right to refuse such a request and/or to require further information in relation to such request in order to establish the validity of the claim.