Reserve the product between 7 days and 24 hours before you fly and we’ll have it ready to collect when you’re at the airport.
- Add to Bag & ReserveAdd the items you want to your basket and complete the order from. No payment is taken and you have no obligation to purchase.
- ConfirmHeathrow's Shopping Services Team will confirm the price and availability of your reservation request up to 3 days before you travel.
- Collect & PayWhen you arrive at Heathrow, visit the store where you have made your reservation to collect and pay for your shopping.
- Large 24.2 megapixel image sensor captures detailed images
- 3.2" vari-angle touchscreen keeps you in control
- 39 autofocus points ensure you don't miss a thing
- Capture Full HD video clips at up to 60 fps
- Nikon SnapBridge makes it easy to connect your smart device to the camera
Large 24.2 megapixel image sensor
The Nikon D5600 is equipped with a large 24.2 megapixel DX-format image sensor which lets you capture detailed-packed photos. With an ISO range up to 25500 you can shoot in low light with ease, while the EXPEED 4 processor keeps image noise low even at high ISOs.
3.2" vari-angle touchscreen
Even if you're shooting from an awkward angle, you can capture images with confidence using the intuitive vari-angle touchscreen. Tap to focus and shoot, or use touch controls to select focus points and adjust settings during viewfinder shooting or image playback.
Immerse yourself in photography with the DSLR's optical viewfinder. It helps to block out sunlight and distractions, allowing you to frame and focus precisely. Using the Fn button, you can adjust settings on the touchscreen without taking your eye away from the viewfinder.
39 autofocus points
When the action gets intense, the D5600 has an AF system to lock onto your subject and keep it in focus. With 39 focus points and nine cross-type sensor, the camera accurately covers a wide area of the frame. Shoot up to five frames per second to capture the perfect moment.
Capture Full HD video clips
The Nikon D5600 lets you record Full HD videos at up to 60 fps, preserving those great memories in high quality. Continuous Live View autofocus keeps your subject sharp, while a time-lapse function lets you capture memorable and artistic footage.
Get creative with a range of in-camera tools for both images and videos. Picture Controls allow you to fine-tune settings like contrast and saturation, while Flat Picture Control makes it easier to perfect your movies in post-production.
You can wirelessly connect your smart device to the Nikon D5600 using Nikon's SnapBridge app. Bluetooth lets you send photos to your device as you shoot, so they're ready for sharing almost instantly.
Control the DSLR remotely using your smart device, enabling you to frame each scene the way you want it and avoid contact blur when shooting at slow shutter speeds.