Reserve the product between 4 weeks and 24 hours before you fly and we’ll have it ready to collect when you are at the airport.
- Add to Bag & ReserveAdd the items you want to your basket and complete the order from. No payment is taken and you have no obligation to purchase.
- ConfirmHeathrow's Shopping Services Team will confirm the price and availability of your reservation request up to 3 days before you travel.
- Collect & PayWhen you arrive at Heathrow, visit the store where you have made your reservation to collect and pay for your shopping.
Grape varieties: 100% Sauvignon.Vinification: Harvest in late September, late into the ripening process.Short period of skin maceration with low-temperature fermentation to preserve the aromas. Bottled in March.Soil: Chalky clay.
Colour: A lovely hint of lime green.Nose: Wonderfully expressive nose, both lively and smooth, with powerful floral notes of lime and boxwood blossoms.Palate: The palate is just as rich and smooth with a delicious sense of volume and freshness from beginning to end.Recommendations: Shellfish, poultry and some cheese like Crottin de Chavignole.Serving condition: Between 8 and 10°C.
- Order Amount : 75.0 cl
- Country Of Origin : 30006350_france_unclassified
- Origin Of Wine : 30016638_france_loire_valley_val_de_loire
- Alcohol By Volume : 13.5
- Weight : 1.4 kg