Reserve this product between 4 weeks and 24 hours before you fly and we’ll have it ready to collect when you’re at the airport.
- Add to Basket & ReserveAdd the items you want to reserve to your basket and complete the order form. No payment is taken and you have no obligation to purchase.
- ConfirmHeathrow's Shopping Services Team will confirm the price and availability of your reservation request.
- Collect & PayWhen you arrive at Heathrow, visit the store where you have made your reservation to collect and pay for your shopping.
Grape varieties: 100% Sauvignon.Vinification: Harvest in late September, late into the ripening process.Short period of skin maceration with low-temperature fermentation to preserve the aromas. Bottled in March.Soil: Chalky clay.
Colour: A lovely hint of lime green.Nose: Wonderfully expressive nose, both lively and smooth, with powerful floral notes of lime and boxwood blossoms.Palate: The palate is just as rich and smooth with a delicious sense of volume and freshness from beginning to end.Recommendations: Shellfish, poultry and some cheese like Crottin de Chavignole.Serving condition: Between 8 and 10°C.
- Order Amount : 75.0 cl
- Country Of Origin : France
- Origin Of Wine : France – Loire Valley – Val De Loire
- Alcohol By Volume : 13.0
- Weight : 1.4 kg
Shop with confidence, knowing you can return the product within 60 days.
Shopping at the airport is even more enjoyable and convenient than ever before. You may be familiar with the wide selection of shops, fantastic range of products and outstanding value at Heathrow. But did you know that as part of our commitment to providing world class customer service, we also operate a 60 day returns service on behalf of the Heathrow retailers?
See our returns policy for further information about our returns.