Reserve this product between 3 days and 24 hours before you fly and we’ll have it ready to collect when you’re at the airport.
Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 600m Co-Axial Master Chronometer 43.5mm Mens Watch
- Add to Bag & ReserveAdd the items you want to your basket and complete the order form. No payment is taken and you have no obligation to purchase.
- ConfirmHeathrow's Shopping Services Team will confirm the price and availability of your reservation request up to 3 days before you travel.
- Collect & PayWhen you arrive at Heathrow, visit the store where you have made your reservation to collect and pay for your shopping.
The Omega Planet Ocean collection became part of the Seamaster family in 2005 and pays homage to Omega’s maritime legacy and dive watch heritage. This Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean Men’s watch offers unrivalled performance thanks to the Omega Master Chronometer calibre 8900. The inner workings can be seen through a transparent window on the back of the case, which is presented on a black structured rubber strap with orange stitching and lining. Designed and built as a quality diving instrument, this watch boasts water resistance to 600 metres as well as a helium-escape valve. The resilient 43. 5mm stainless steel case houses a polished black ceramic dial with Arabic numerals and a date window, all protected by a sapphire crystal lens. The dial is framed by a black ceramic bezel with orange rubber and a Liquidmetal™ diving scale. Master Chronometer status was achieved by passing 8 rigorous tests set by METAS - The Swiss Federal Institute of Metrology. Explore more timepieces from the Planet Ocean collection.
- Series Name : Omega Planet Ocean
- Manufacturer Material : Stainless Steel/Leather
- Watch Diameter : 43.5 mm
- Best For : Male
- Gtin : 7612586263538