Reserve this product between 3 days and 24 hours before you fly and we’ll have it ready to collect when you’re at the airport.
- Add to Basket & ReserveAdd the items you want to reserve to your basket and complete the order form. No payment is taken and you have no obligation to purchase.
- ConfirmHeathrow's Shopping Services Team will confirm the price and availability of your reservation request.
- Collect & PayWhen you arrive at Heathrow, visit the store where you have made your reservation to collect and pay for your shopping.
Oak Natural Grain Leather. The Chiltern collection puts iconic, practical hardware front and centre. Each new style within the range has been designed with a particular purpose: to suit formal work occasions, weekends, hands-free travel or overnight stays. This classic Backpack is one of the heritage-inspired pieces using traditional veg tanned leather in keeping with Mulberry's iconic DNA. This Chiltern Backpack can be carried by the top handle or worn on the shoulders.
• Silver toned component finish
• Foil embossed Mulberry signature at the front
• Leather top handle
• Buckle closure
• One external sleeve at the front
• One external zip pocket at the back
• One internal sleeve
• Adjustable leather backpack straps
• Canvas lining
Shop with confidence, knowing you can return the product within 60 days.
Shopping at the airport is even more enjoyable and convenient than ever before. You may be familiar with the wide selection of shops, fantastic range of products and outstanding value at Heathrow. But did you know that as part of our commitment to providing world class customer service, we also operate a 60 day returns service on behalf of the Heathrow retailers?
See our returns policy for further information about our returns.