Reserve the product between 7 days and 24 hours before you fly and we’ll have it ready to collect when you’re at the airport.
- Add to Bag & ReserveAdd the items you want to your basket and complete the order from. No payment is taken and you have no obligation to purchase.
- ConfirmHeathrow's Shopping Services Team will confirm the price and availability of your reservation request up to 3 days before you travel.
- Collect & PayWhen you arrive at Heathrow, visit the store where you have made your reservation to collect and pay for your shopping.
- Make notes and sketches with Apple Pencil compatibility
- Upgraded FaceTime camera and great quality Retina Display
- Impressive speed and power with the A12 Bionic chip and iOS 12
- All-day battery gives you up to 10 hours of non-stop use
Make notes and sketches
The Apple iPad mini 5 brings you everything you love about the previous iPad mini, but with loads of new tech built in. The mini 5 is the same size as the mini 4, so it's super thin and easy to hold – perfect for little hands if you want to share with the whole family.
Except now you can use an Apple Pencil too. Open up your apps in a whole new way, and add more creativity to your iPad. You'll be able to handwrite your notes, sketch ideas and doodle when you're bored.
Upgraded FaceTime camera
The iPad mini also has an upgraded front camera. You'll be able to take better selfies, and your video quality on FaceTime calls will be better than ever. No more having to find good light.
And let's not forget the 7.9” Retina Display. It's perfectly sized for browsing online, watching videos and sharing things with friends. Or just playing and replaying that really tricky level of your favourite game.
Impressive speed and power
Powered by Apple's A12 Bionic chip, the iPad mini 5 is up to three times faster than the mini 4. The A12 processor is able to learn from experience, so it will get to know how you use your iPad and make your experience even smoother. You've also got the power to use apps like Adobe Photoshop CC, as well as more demanding games.
And thanks to iOS 12, you can use two apps at once on the same screen, drag and drop files, and loads more. You''ll have all the same features of a full-sized iPad.
The mini 5 might have more power, but you're not losing out on battery. You've still got 10 hours – and that's when you're using it non-stop.
- Main Colour : Silver
- Colour : silver/grey
- Group Package Size : 145.0 mm x 60.0 mm x 215.0 mm
- Weight : 0.7 kg
- Warranty Information : 12 Months
- Extended Warranty : No