Reserve this product between 7 days and 24 hours before you fly and we’ll have it ready to collect when you’re at the airport.
- Add to Basket & ReserveAdd the items you want to reserve to your basket and complete the order form. No payment is taken and you have no obligation to purchase.
- ConfirmHeathrow's Shopping Services Team will confirm the price and availability of your reservation request.
- Collect & PayWhen you arrive at Heathrow, visit the store where you have made your reservation to collect and pay for your shopping.
- More beautiful than ever Retina HD display
- The most durable glass ever in an iPhone
- Sealed for water and dust resistance
- Fast performance whatever apps you're running with the new A10 chip
- Take stunning photos and record 4K video
- Wirelessly charge your phone without plugging it in
More beautiful than ever
Witness the best display possible on the Apple iPhone 8 thanks to a Retina HD display with True Tone technology. The display automatically adjusts white balance to match the light around you. So if you're in a low light area, the screen will adjust accordingly to help you see better. The Retina HD display also has a wider colour range to brings your photos and movies to life.
The most durable glass ever
Apple iPhone 8 is the toughest, most durable iPhone to date. The front and back feature glass with a 50% deeper strengthening layer, and a stainless-steel aluminium band that provides additional reinforcement. A special oleophobic coating on the screen makes it easier than ever to wipe off smudges and fingerprints.
Water and dust resistant
Take your iPhone 8 almost anywhere. With a rating of IP67, it's engineered to resist water, splashes, and dust. So you won't have to worry if you're caught in a downpour, or if you accidentally drop your iPhone 8 in the sink. Just pick it up and dry it off as if nothing happened.
Fast performance whatever apps you're running
The iPhone 8 features Apple's A11 Bionic chip. It's the most powerful and smartest chip in a smartphone. It's 30% faster than Apple's previous most powerful smartphone chip – this means it's better for 3D apps and games, and for running all your favourite apps at once.
Take stunning photos and record 4K video
With iPhone 8 you can record video in stunning 4K, at a smooth 60-frames per second, and share them with the world on your favourite social media pprofiles. Take amazing photos too. An advanced 12 MP camera sensor features a new colour filter, and deeper pixels so you can see more detail in your photos than ever before. Thanks to optical image stabilisation and an f/1.8 aperture, you'll never take a bad photo.
Wirelessly charge your phone
The glass back lets you charge your iPhone 8 wirelessly. Just place the handset on a wireless charging surface (sold separately) to power up your phone without having to plug it in.
- Main Colour : Gold
- Colour : gold
- Group Package Size : 87.0 mm x 61.0 mm x 158.0 mm
- Weight : 0.5 kg
- Warranty Information : 12 Months
- Extended Warranty : No
Shop with confidence, knowing you can return the product within 60 days.
Shopping at the airport is even more enjoyable and convenient than ever before. You may be familiar with the wide selection of shops, fantastic range of products and outstanding value at Heathrow. But did you know that as part of our commitment to providing world class customer service, we also operate a 60 day returns service on behalf of the Heathrow retailers?
See our returns policy for further information about our returns.