Reserve this product between 7 days and 24 hours before you fly and we’ll have it ready to collect when you’re at the airport.
- Add to Basket & ReserveAdd the items you want to reserve to your basket and complete the order form. No payment is taken and you have no obligation to purchase.
- ConfirmHeathrow's Shopping Services Team will confirm the price and availability of your reservation request.
- Collect & PayWhen you arrive at Heathrow, visit the store where you have made your reservation to collect and pay for your shopping.
Designed to deliver the ultimate in DSLR image quality, with 50.6-megapixel resolution and a low-pass cancellation filter that maximises the sharpness of the camera's sensor.
• The EOS 5DS R uses a full-frame 50.6-megapixel CMOS sensor and dual DIGIC 6 processors, for extraordinary image quality. The effect of the low-pass filter is removed for extra clarity.
• Dual DIGIC 6 processors allow five 50.6-megapixel images to be captured every second, so you’ll always be ready for the next fleeting moment. USB 3.0 connectivity provides fast tethered shooting when working in the studio.
• 61 focus points (41 of which are cross type for extra sensitivity) are spread out across the EOS 5DS R’s viewfinder for fast, accurate focusing even in the poorest light. EOS Intelligent Tracking and Recognition (iTR) AF technology, powered by a 150k pixel RGB+IR sensor, allows accurate tracking of faces and objects around the frame.
• Set-up the EOS 5DS R to suit your style of working. Customisable controls put favourite functions at your fingertips, and the layout and contents of the camera’s Custom Quick Control screen can also be personalised.
• Create special effects in camera, such as HDR and multiple-exposures, and shoot EOS Movies with full manual control. Built-in time-lapse shooting allows a unique look at events taking place on different timescales.
What's in the box
• EOS 5DS R (with body cap)
• Battery Pack LP-E6N (with protective cover)
• Battery Charger LC-E6
• Eyecup Eg
• Interface Cable IFC-150U II
• Wide Strap
• Cable Protector
- Main Colour : Black
- Colour : black
- Group Package Size : 185.0 mm x 250.0 mm x 150.0 mm
- Weight : 1.8 kg
- Warranty Information : 12 Months
- Extended Warranty : No
Shop with confidence, knowing you can return the product within 60 days.
Shopping at the airport is even more enjoyable and convenient than ever before. You may be familiar with the wide selection of shops, fantastic range of products and outstanding value at Heathrow. But did you know that as part of our commitment to providing world class customer service, we also operate a 60 day returns service on behalf of the Heathrow retailers?
See our returns policy for further information about our returns.