Reserve this product between 7 days and 24 hours before you fly and we’ll have it ready to collect when you’re at the airport.
- Add to Basket & ReserveAdd the items you want to reserve to your basket and complete the order form. No payment is taken and you have no obligation to purchase.
- ConfirmHeathrow's Shopping Services Team will confirm the price and availability of your reservation request.
- Collect & PayWhen you arrive at Heathrow, visit the store where you have made your reservation to collect and pay for your shopping.
One of the lightest binoculars in its class. Fully multilayer-coated lenses ensure image brightness and a crisp, clear visual experience. All lenses and prisms are made with Nikon’s Eco Glass, which is free of lead and arsenic. The fiberglass-reinforced polycarbonate design is highly durable, waterproof and fogproof. Rubber armouring enhances shock resistance and supports the firm, comfortable grip. Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups with multi-click adjustments facilitate positioning the binoculars to the correct eye point. The long eye relief makes it easy to enjoy a clear and full field of view, even for users who wear eyeglasses.
- Main Colour : Black
- Colour : black
- Group Package Size : 155.0 mm x 200.0 mm x 95.0 mm
- Weight : 1.0 kg
- Warranty Information : 12 Months
- Extended Warranty : No
Shop with confidence, knowing you can return the product within 60 days.
Shopping at the airport is even more enjoyable and convenient than ever before. You may be familiar with the wide selection of shops, fantastic range of products and outstanding value at Heathrow. But did you know that as part of our commitment to providing world class customer service, we also operate a 60 day returns service on behalf of the Heathrow retailers?
See our returns policy for further information about our returns.