Reserve the product between 4 weeks and 24 hours before you fly and we’ll have it ready to collect when you are at the airport.
- Add to Bag & ReserveAdd the items you want to your basket and complete the order from. No payment is taken and you have no obligation to purchase.
- ConfirmHeathrow's Shopping Services Team will confirm the price and availability of your reservation request up to 3 days before you travel.
- Collect & PayWhen you arrive at Heathrow, visit the store where you have made your reservation to collect and pay for your shopping.
Opihr Oriental Spiced Gin is a unique style of London Dry Gin that uses exotic botanicals, herbs and spices. The heritage of Opihr is firmly rooted in the Ancient Spice Route, along which merchants would travel thousands of miles, trading exotic spices and botanicals from distant lands. Opihr’s hand-picked botanicals epitomise the exotic intensity of the Orient, with spicy cubeb berries from Indonesia, black pepper from India and coriander from Morocco. Opihr has won 9 international awards since 2013 and makes a refreshingly different Gin and Tonic garnished with orange and for the more adventurous, mix with ginger ale or in a Red Snapper, a gin-based Bloody Mary.
Nose: A rich Oriental spiced gin with a smooth perfume and sharp bursts of citrus. Key notes of cumin and cardamom provide a warm earthy background balanced with the grapefruit peel.Taste: Soft camphor, some sweetness and oriental spices create a warm mouth feel that lingers but does not increase in intensity.Finish: Long length with soft cracked black pepper and spice.
- Order Amount: 1.0000
- Country Of Origin: FRANCE – UNCLASSIFIED
- Alcohol By Volume: 40.0000
- Weight: 1.6420