Reserve this product between 4 weeks and 24 hours before you fly and we’ll have it ready to collect when you’re at the airport.
- Add to Basket & ReserveAdd the items you want to reserve to your basket and complete the order form. No payment is taken and you have no obligation to purchase.
- ConfirmHeathrow's Shopping Services Team will confirm the price and availability of your reservation request.
- Collect & PayWhen you arrive at Heathrow, visit the store where you have made your reservation to collect and pay for your shopping.
The Domaine du Cheval Blanc is situated in the heart of the Entre deux Mers vineyards. This family property, actually managed by Mr. Chaussie Denis, third generation, produces high-quality red and white Bordeaux wine. This 42 hectares estate near the love.
Brilliant deep red colour, with ruby highlights. Complex and delicate, the nose delivers aromas of blackcurrants and plums. A powerful palate with mature tannins and long fruity finish with hints of smoke.Food Pairing: Serve with poultry or cheeses.
- Order Amount : 75.0 cl
- Country Of Origin : France
- Origin Of Wine : France – Bordeaux – Bordeaux
- Alcohol By Volume : 12.0
- Weight : 1.4 kg
Shop with confidence, knowing you can return the product within 60 days.
Shopping at the airport is even more enjoyable and convenient than ever before. You may be familiar with the wide selection of shops, fantastic range of products and outstanding value at Heathrow. But did you know that as part of our commitment to providing world class customer service, we also operate a 60 day returns service on behalf of the Heathrow retailers?
See our returns policy for further information about our returns.