Reserve this product between 4 weeks and 24 hours before you fly and we’ll have it ready to collect when you’re at the airport.
- Add to Basket & ReserveAdd the items you want to reserve to your basket and complete the order form. No payment is taken and you have no obligation to purchase.
- ConfirmHeathrow's Shopping Services Team will confirm the price and availability of your reservation request.
- Collect & PayWhen you arrive at Heathrow, visit the store where you have made your reservation to collect and pay for your shopping.
Vieux Château des Combes is located in Saint-Christophe-des-Bardes, just five kilometres away from the historic village of Saint-Emilion.
Vieux Château des Combes 2011 offers a nice deep and shinny ruby red color, with purple hightlights.The nose which is complex, powerful and spicy delivers black fruits and ginger bread aromas. On the palate, Vieux Château des Combes is persistent, well-balanced and supple and exalts blackberry jam and moca notes.
- Order Amount : 75.0 cl
- Country Of Origin : France
- Origin Of Wine : France – Bordeaux – Saint-Emilion Grand Cru
- Alcohol By Volume : 14.5
- Weight : 1.4 kg