Reserve the product between 4 weeks and 24 hours before you fly and we’ll have it ready to collect when you are at the airport.
- Add to Bag & ReserveAdd the items you want to your basket and complete the order from. No payment is taken and you have no obligation to purchase.
- ConfirmHeathrow's Shopping Services Team will confirm the price and availability of your reservation request up to 3 days before you travel.
- Collect & PayWhen you arrive at Heathrow, visit the store where you have made your reservation to collect and pay for your shopping.
Château de Beaucastel has long been considered one of the great wines of France. It is unanimously renowned for its balance, elegance and ageing potential. Beaucastel has an extraordinary terroir at the Northern end of the appellation with a lot of exposure to the Mistral. All 13 varieties of the appellation have been organically grown here since the 1960s.Vaccarèse, Terret noir, Muscardin, Clairette, Picpoul, Picardan, Bourboulenc, Roussanne: 15%.Cinsault: 5%.Counoise: 10%.Grenache: 30%.Mourvèdre: 30%.Syrah: 10%.
Colour: Dark and deep ruby with purple undertones.Nose: Very rich in ripe black fruit, cherry, fig and slightly smoky.Palate: Round and powerful, great balance between the tannins and the body, with notes of red fruit.Good ageing potential.
- Order Amount : 75.0 cl
- Country Of Origin : 30006350_france_unclassified
- Origin Of Wine : 30016756_france_rhone_valley_cotes_du_rhone
- Alcohol By Volume : 14.5
- Weight : 1.4 kg