Reserve this product between 3 days and 24 hours before you fly and we’ll have it ready to collect when you’re at the airport.
- Add to Basket & ReserveAdd the items you want to reserve to your basket and complete the order form. No payment is taken and you have no obligation to purchase.
- ConfirmHeathrow's Shopping Services Team will confirm the price and availability of your reservation request.
- Collect & PayWhen you arrive at Heathrow, visit the store where you have made your reservation to collect and pay for your shopping.
Founded in 1874 by Georges Edouard Piaget, Piaget is dedicated to desigining and producing high-precision timepieces. Georges Edouard Piaget began his work on the family farm, located in the small village of La Côte-aux-Fées in the Swiss Jura mountains. Piaget develops its watch movements in-house, and has done so since 1874. This Piaget ladies' timepiece from the Altiplano collection showcases an elegant 24 mm 18ct white gold case and satin bracelet. The watch is powered by a quartz movement. This model is set with baton hour markers, a smooth set bezel, and sapphire crystal scratch-resistant glass for additional protection. Explore the full Piaget collection.
- Series Name : Piaget Altiplano
- Manufacturer Material : 18ct White Gold/Satin
- Watch Diameter : 24.0 mm
- Best For : Female