Reserve this product between 3 days and 24 hours before you fly and we’ll have it ready to collect when you’re at the airport.
- Add to Basket & ReserveAdd the items you want to reserve to your basket and complete the order form. No payment is taken and you have no obligation to purchase.
- ConfirmHeathrow's Shopping Services Team will confirm the price and availability of your reservation request.
- Collect & PayWhen you arrive at Heathrow, visit the store where you have made your reservation to collect and pay for your shopping.
Paying tribute to Tudor’s rich heritage in producing world-class diving watches, the iconic Heritage Black Bay collection allows for accurate timekeeping on land and at sea. Powered by a Calibre 2824 self-winding mechanical movement, this Tudor Black Bay 32 Timepiece is water resistant to an impressive 150 metres and boasts a power reserve of 38 hours, making it the perfect diving partner. With a 32mm stainless steel case, a satin-finish stainless steel bracelet and sleek silver lugs, it’s also impeccably stylish. The breath-taking blue dial is framed perfectly by a glistening bezel, while white dot markers contrast beautifully to showcase time. The dial is complete with Tudor’s iconic logo and ‘snowflake’ hands, adding a delightful touch of individuality to this timepiece. Discover the full Tudor collection.
- Series Name : Tudor Black Bay
- Manufacturer Material : Stainless Steel
- Watch Diameter : 32.0 mm
- Best For : Female
Shop with confidence, knowing you can return the product within 60 days.
Shopping at the airport is even more enjoyable and convenient than ever before. You may be familiar with the wide selection of shops, fantastic range of products and outstanding value at Heathrow. But did you know that as part of our commitment to providing world class customer service, we also operate a 60 day returns service on behalf of the Heathrow retailers?
See our returns policy for further information about our returns.