Reserve this product between 3 days and 24 hours before you fly and we’ll have it ready to collect when you’re at the airport.
- Add to Bag & ReserveAdd the items you want to your basket and complete the order form. No payment is taken and you have no obligation to purchase.
- ConfirmHeathrow's Shopping Services Team will confirm the price and availability of your reservation request up to 3 days before you travel.
- Collect & PayWhen you arrive at Heathrow, visit the store where you have made your reservation to collect and pay for your shopping.
Paying tribute to Tudor’s rich heritage in producing world-class diving watches, the iconic Heritage Black Bay collection allows for accurate timekeeping on land and at sea. Powered by Tudor’s Calibre 2824 self-winding movement, offering a power reserve of approximately 38 hours and water resistant to 150 metres, this is an incredibly high-tech piece of wrist wear. Presented on satin-finished steel bracelet with sleek lugs, the Black Bay features a 32mm stainless steel case and smooth circular bezel. The inky black dial is enhanced with crisp white dots and markers to showcase time, as well as signature Tudor ‘snowflake’ hands and the brand’s logo in the centre of the dial. With its charming, classic design and phenomenal performance, the Black Bay will quickly become one of your key style staples. Discover the full Tudor collection.
- Series Name : Tudor Black Bay
- Manufacturer Material : Stainless Steel
- Watch Diameter : 32.0 mm
- Best For : Female