Reserve this product between 3 days and 24 hours before you fly and we’ll have it ready to collect when you’re at the airport.
- Add to Basket & ReserveAdd the items you want to reserve to your basket and complete the order form. No payment is taken and you have no obligation to purchase.
- ConfirmHeathrow's Shopping Services Team will confirm the price and availability of your reservation request.
- Collect & PayWhen you arrive at Heathrow, visit the store where you have made your reservation to collect and pay for your shopping.
A symbol of adventure, the Tudor Pelagos collection watch boasts high performance technical features built for extreme underwater conditions. Driven by Tudor’s trademark MT5612 movement, this Pelagos Men’s Watch beats at a frequency of 28, 800 beats/hour or 4Hz and has a power reserve of approximately 70 hours. The sleek black dial sits beneath a scratch resistant and anti-reflective crystal glass, showcasing time with vivid luminous batons. Central to the durable titanium bracelet is a bold black ceramic bezel. Unidirectional, rotatable and featuring incandescent markers, it ensures optimal readability for users, especially in dark, underwater conditions. This confident timepiece is presented within a 42mm titanium and steel case in a satin finish. This watch is also water resistant to 100 metres. Explore the full Tudor collection.
- Series Name : Tudor Pelagos
- Manufacturer Material : Titanium
- Watch Diameter : 42.0 mm
- Best For : Male