Reserve this product between 3 days and 24 hours before you fly and we’ll have it ready to collect when you’re at the airport.
- Add to Basket & ReserveAdd the items you want to reserve to your basket and complete the order form. No payment is taken and you have no obligation to purchase.
- ConfirmHeathrow's Shopping Services Team will confirm the price and availability of your reservation request.
- Collect & PayWhen you arrive at Heathrow, visit the store where you have made your reservation to collect and pay for your shopping.
Drawing inspiration from the watches worn by participants of the British North Greenland Expedition in 1952, Tudor’s North Flag range embodies the very spirit of an adventurer. A sporty, yet classy aesthetics is combined with modern functionality. Unique MT5621 movement powers this watch, offering a calendar function at the 3 o'clock aperture, an impressive 70-hour power reserve and a power reserve indicator at 9 o’clock. This watch is also water resistant to 100 metres. Impressive autonomy is provided by the sapphire open crystal back of the watch’s 40mm steel case, while the double bezel provides added intricacy. A solid, ergonomically manufactured steel bracelet integrated within the case completes the look. Discover the full Tudor collection.
- Series Name : Tudor North Flag
- Manufacturer Material : Stainless Steel
- Watch Diameter : 40.0 mm
- Best For : Male
Shop with confidence, knowing you can return the product within 60 days.
Shopping at the airport is even more enjoyable and convenient than ever before. You may be familiar with the wide selection of shops, fantastic range of products and outstanding value at Heathrow. But did you know that as part of our commitment to providing world class customer service, we also operate a 60 day returns service on behalf of the Heathrow retailers?
See our returns policy for further information about our returns.