Reserve this product between 3 days and 24 hours before you fly and we’ll have it ready to collect when you’re at the airport.
- Add to Basket & ReserveAdd the items you want to reserve to your basket and complete the order form. No payment is taken and you have no obligation to purchase.
- ConfirmHeathrow's Shopping Services Team will confirm the price and availability of your reservation request.
- Collect & PayWhen you arrive at Heathrow, visit the store where you have made your reservation to collect and pay for your shopping.
The Zenith Defy collection establishes the future of tradition, passing on ancestral skills in order to forge the future. Daring, driven, and passionate, this stand-out range epitomises contemporary watchmaking. Set within a 41mm blue ceramic case and powered by a reliable, automatic Elite 670 SK movement, this Zenith Defy Classic Watch is a true statement timepiece. Revealing the innermost workings of the mechanism, the blue skeleton dial plays host to blue and silver-toned hands and baton hour markers, as well as a date display at 6 o’clock. Equipped with a 50-hour power reserve, this exceptional model is water resistant to 100 metres. Explore the full range of Zenith watches.
- Series Name : Zenith Defy
- Manufacturer Material : Ceramic/Rubber
- Watch Diameter : 41.0 mm
- Best For : Male
Shop with confidence, knowing you can return the product within 60 days.
Shopping at the airport is even more enjoyable and convenient than ever before. You may be familiar with the wide selection of shops, fantastic range of products and outstanding value at Heathrow. But did you know that as part of our commitment to providing world class customer service, we also operate a 60 day returns service on behalf of the Heathrow retailers?
See our returns policy for further information about our returns.