Reserve this product between 3 days and 24 hours before you fly and we’ll have it ready to collect when you’re at the airport.
- Add to Basket & ReserveAdd the items you want to reserve to your basket and complete the order form. No payment is taken and you have no obligation to purchase.
- ConfirmHeathrow's Shopping Services Team will confirm the price and availability of your reservation request.
- Collect & PayWhen you arrive at Heathrow, visit the store where you have made your reservation to collect and pay for your shopping.
Equipped with one of the world's most famous movements in the history of watchmaking, the Zenith Chronomaster collection is truly iconic. Housed by a durable 42mm black ceramic case, this Chronomaster El Primero timepiece features an eye-catching black dial, enhanced by three chronograph sub-dials, a date display window at 6 o’clock, a tachymeter scale around the outer rim and Silver-tone hands and hour markers. Complete with Sapphire crystal glass for protection and a sleek black rubber strap, this sports-inspired design will not let you down. Powered by an exceptional El Primero Calibre 400 B automatic movement, this high-performance watch provides a 50-hour power reserve and is water-resistant up to 100 metres. Explore the full Zenith collection.
- Series Name : Zenith Chronomaster
- Manufacturer Material : Ceramic/Rubber
- Watch Diameter : 42.0 mm
- Best For : Male
Shop with confidence, knowing you can return the product within 60 days.
Shopping at the airport is even more enjoyable and convenient than ever before. You may be familiar with the wide selection of shops, fantastic range of products and outstanding value at Heathrow. But did you know that as part of our commitment to providing world class customer service, we also operate a 60 day returns service on behalf of the Heathrow retailers?
See our returns policy for further information about our returns.