Reserve this product between 3 days and 24 hours before you fly and we’ll have it ready to collect when you’re at the airport.
Zenith El Primero Chronomaster 1969 Tour Auto 03.2044.4061/01.C746
- Add to Basket & ReserveAdd the items you want to reserve to your basket and complete the order form. No payment is taken and you have no obligation to purchase.
- ConfirmHeathrow's Shopping Services Team will confirm the price and availability of your reservation request.
- Collect & PayWhen you arrive at Heathrow, visit the store where you have made your reservation to collect and pay for your shopping.
Featuring one of the world's most famous movements in the history of watchmaking, the Zenith Chronomaster collection will allow you to enjoy incredible precision, elegance and sophistication. In celebration of the Tour Auto races organised by Peter Auto, this limited edition Chronomaster El Primero 1969 Tour Auto timepiece features a racing stripe inspired design. Enhanced by a distinct opening revealing the inner workings of this outstanding timepiece, the striking grey dial is further enhanced by Silver-tone hands and hour markers, a tachymeter scale around the outer rim, a 30-minute sub-dial at 3 o'clock and a 12-hour sub-dial at 6 o'clock. Protected by Sapphire crystal glass, the dial is housed by a robust 42mm stainless steel case and presented on an eye-catching blue calfskin leather strap. Powered by the El Primero Calibre 4061 automatic movement, this high-performance time accessory is water-resistant up to 100 metres and provides a 50-hour power reserve. Explore the full Zenith collection.
- Series Name : Zenith Chronomaster
- Manufacturer Material : Stainless Steel/Leather
- Watch Diameter : 45.0 mm
- Best For : Male