Reserve the product between 3 days and 24 hours before you fly and we’ll have it ready to collect when you’re at the airport.
- Add to Bag & ReserveAdd the items you want to your basket and complete the order from. No payment is taken and you have no obligation to purchase.
- ConfirmHeathrow's Shopping Services Team will confirm the price and availability of your reservation request up to 3 days before you travel.
- Collect & PayWhen you arrive at Heathrow, visit the store where you have made your reservation to collect and pay for your shopping.
Since 1884 Breitling have been a specialist in technical watches and today are the official supplier to world aviation. Unusually for a large luxury watch manufacturer all of Breitling's watches are equipped with chronometer-certified movements. All mechanical chronograph parts are crafted in Breitling's own workshops and Breitling remains one of the last independent family-run Swiss watchmakers. The Breitling Chronomat 44 AB011012/F546 375A offers style and performance to give incredible precision even under the most testing of conditions. Favoured by professional and dedicated watch collectors alike. Featuring a stainless steel 44mm case, a black dial, and a screw-lock crown. Other features include a date and chronograph complication and unidirectional rotating bezel. Powered by an automatic movement tested to the highest standard. Water-resistant to 500 metres. Presented on a stainless steel bracelet and secured with a deployment clasp. Explore the full Breitling collection.
- Series Name : Breitling Chronomat
- Manufacturer Material : Stainless Steel
- Watch Diameter : 44.0 mm
- Best For : 30004039_male