Reserve this product between 3 days and 24 hours before you fly and we’ll have it ready to collect when you’re at the airport.
- Add to Basket & ReserveAdd the items you want to reserve to your basket and complete the order form. No payment is taken and you have no obligation to purchase.
- ConfirmHeathrow's Shopping Services Team will confirm the price and availability of your reservation request.
- Collect & PayWhen you arrive at Heathrow, visit the store where you have made your reservation to collect and pay for your shopping.
Worn by Steve Mc Queen in the classic 1970 Hollywood film “Le Mans”, the Monaco collection from TAG Heuer is as iconic as the race and city it’s named after. Ideal for people living life in the fast lane, this collection is recognisable from its bold design and exceptional function. Powered by a precise Quartz movement, this Monaco timepiece delivers outstanding performance and is water resistant up to 100 metres. Presented on a sophisticated brown Alligator leather strap, the durable 37mm fine-brushed and polished square case plays host to a striking brown dial. Set beneath sapphire crystal glass for protection, the unique dial is further enhanced by gold-tone luminescent hands, a date display window at 3 o’clock, a sub-dial at 6 o’clock and 12 stunning diamond dot hour markers. Discover the full range of TAG Heuer watches.
- Series Name : TAG Heuer Monaco
- Manufacturer Material : Stainless Steel/Leather
- Watch Diameter : 37.0 mm
- Best For : Male
- Gtin : 7612533149045
Shop with confidence, knowing you can return the product within 60 days.
Shopping at the airport is even more enjoyable and convenient than ever before. You may be familiar with the wide selection of shops, fantastic range of products and outstanding value at Heathrow. But did you know that as part of our commitment to providing world class customer service, we also operate a 60 day returns service on behalf of the Heathrow retailers?
See our returns policy for further information about our returns.