Reserve this product between 3 days and 24 hours before you fly and we’ll have it ready to collect when you’re at the airport.
- Add to Bag & ReserveAdd the items you want to your basket and complete the order form. No payment is taken and you have no obligation to purchase.
- ConfirmHeathrow's Shopping Services Team will confirm the price and availability of your reservation request up to 3 days before you travel.
- Collect & PayWhen you arrive at Heathrow, visit the store where you have made your reservation to collect and pay for your shopping.
Designed in 1963 by Jack Heuer as a loving tribute to the most dangerous motor race in the world – the Carrera Panamericana – the Carrera watch has always been associated with life on the road. Built specifically for use by professional drivers, the original Carrera watch broke all the rules and ushered in a new era of timepiece design. Manufactured to the highest of standards, the refined elegance of this Carrera Ladies’ Watch is complemented by the inclusion of precision-engineered timekeeping technology that allows for remarkable accurate readings. Defined by its use of 12 spectacular Wesselton diamonds positioned at the hour intervals, the sophisticated mother of pearl dial also features a date window at 3 o’clock and slim, silver hands. Protected by scratch-resistant sapphire glass and contained within a 28mm stainless steel case, the highly reliable automatic movement powers the internal mechanisms and ensures you never drop a second. Mounted on a traditional silver steel bracelet, this timepiece is water resistant to 100 metres. Discover the full TAG Heuer collection.
- Series Name : TAG Heuer Carrera
- Manufacturer Material : Stainless Steel
- Watch Diameter : 28.0 mm
- Best For : Female
- Gtin : 7612533115095