Reserve this product between 3 days and 24 hours before you fly and we’ll have it ready to collect when you’re at the airport.
Omega Speedmaster 42mm Moonwatch Anniversary Limited Series O31020425001001
- Add to Basket & ReserveAdd the items you want to reserve to your basket and complete the order form. No payment is taken and you have no obligation to purchase.
- ConfirmHeathrow's Shopping Services Team will confirm the price and availability of your reservation request.
- Collect & PayWhen you arrive at Heathrow, visit the store where you have made your reservation to collect and pay for your shopping.
The Speedmaster is one of OMEGA’s most iconic timepieces, having been a part of all six moon landings. Celebrating the 50th anniversary of Apollo 11 in 1969, OMEGA presents this Limited Edition model of 6, 969 pieces. The watch includes a 42 mm case in stainless steel with a polished 18ct Gold bezel. The bezel ring is polished black ceramic with an OMEGA tachymeter scale. There is a varnished grey and black dial with all indexes and hands in 18ct Gold - except the central chronograph seconds hand, which is PVD-coated in Moonshine Gold. A unique hour marker is positioned at 11 o'clock, and there is a distinctive 9 o'clock subdial in 18ct Gold with a laser-engraved image of Buzz Aldrin climbing down onto the lunar surface. The Naiad Lock caseback reveals numerous engravings, while a laser-engraved astronaut’s footprint is positioned on a medallion under the sapphire crystal. 18ct Gold-plated lettering includes the quote: THAT’S ONE SMALL STEP FOR A MAN and ONE GIANT LEAP FOR MANKIND. The watch is presented on a polished-brushed metallic bracelet and comes with an additional Velcro strap with black-coated cork. Inside, it is powered by the OMEGA Master Chronometer Calibre 3861.
- Series Name : Omega Speedmaster
- Manufacturer Material : Stainless Steel
- Watch Diameter : 42.0 mm
- Best For : Male