Reserve this product between 3 days and 24 hours before you fly and we’ll have it ready to collect when you’re at the airport.
Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 600m Co-Axial Master Chronom ...
- Add to Basket & ReserveAdd the items you want to reserve to your basket and complete the order form. No payment is taken and you have no obligation to purchase.
- ConfirmHeathrow's Shopping Services Team will confirm the price and availability of your reservation request.
- Collect & PayWhen you arrive at Heathrow, visit the store where you have made your reservation to collect and pay for your shopping.
With Omega’s maritime legacy in mind, the Seamaster family welcomed the Planet Ocean collection in 2005. Exceptional engineering and stylish aesthetics pay homage to OMEGA’s diving heritage. Water resistant up to an impressive 600 metres, this Planet Ocean ‘Big Blue’ timepiece is powered by the OMEGA master chronometer calibre 8906 self-winding movement and provides a 60-hour power reserve. Presented on a blue rubber strap with contrasting orange stitching, the blue ceramic dial is equipped with a date display window at 3 o’clock and 18ct white gold hands and markers filled with white Super-Lumi Nova for optimal visibility in low light conditions. This highly durable GMT and diving instrument features robust 45. 5mm blue ceramic case and is framed by a unidirectional bezel showcasing the diving scale. Discover the full range of Omega watches.
- Series Name : Omega Planet Ocean
- Manufacturer Material : Ceramic/Rubber
- Watch Diameter : 45.5 mm
- Best For : Male
- Gtin : 7612586268694