Reserve the product between 3 days and 24 hours before you fly and we’ll have it ready to collect when you’re at the airport.
Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 600m Co-Axial Master Chronometer 43.5mm Mens Watch
- Add to Bag & ReserveAdd the items you want to your basket and complete the order from. No payment is taken and you have no obligation to purchase.
- ConfirmHeathrow's Shopping Services Team will confirm the price and availability of your reservation request up to 3 days before you travel.
- Collect & PayWhen you arrive at Heathrow, visit the store where you have made your reservation to collect and pay for your shopping.
With Omega’s maritime legacy in mind, the Seamaster family welcomed the Planet Ocean collection in 2005. Exceptional engineering and stylish aesthetics pay homage to Omega’s dive watch heritage. A quality diving instrument with outstanding performance and water resistance to 600 metres, the Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean Men’s Automatic Co-Axial Divers watch is incredibly well engineered and powered by the Omega Master Chronometre, calibre 8900. With a helium-escape valve and a blue ceramic uni-directional bezel with OMEGA Liquidmetal™ diving scale, this watch is a diver’s best friend. Master Chronometer status has been awarded to this timepiece as it has passed 8 rigorous tests from METAS - The Swiss Federal Institute of Metrology. The robust 43. 5mm stainless steel case frames a blue ceramic dial with Arabic numerals and a date window protected by a sapphire crystal lens. Presented on a stainless steel bracelet with a patented extendable fold-over clasp, the back of the case is transparent, so the internal workings of the movement mechanism can be seen. Discover more of the Omega Planet Ocean collection.
- Series Name : Omega Planet Ocean
- Manufacturer Material : Stainless Steel
- Watch Diameter : 43.5 mm
- Best For : 30004039_male
- Gtin : 7612586263576