Reserve this product between 3 days and 24 hours before you fly and we’ll have it ready to collect when you’re at the airport.
- Add to Basket & ReserveAdd the items you want to reserve to your basket and complete the order form. No payment is taken and you have no obligation to purchase.
- ConfirmHeathrow's Shopping Services Team will confirm the price and availability of your reservation request.
- Collect & PayWhen you arrive at Heathrow, visit the store where you have made your reservation to collect and pay for your shopping.
In 1957, OMEGA created the Seamaster specifically for divers and professionals working underwater. This collection has since been upgraded and enhanced for a new generation of adventurers. Allowing you to enjoy expert precision on land and beneath the waves, this OMEGA Seamaster timepiece is water resistant to an incredible 300 metres and powered by OMEGA’s calibre 1424 precision quartz movement. This high-performance watch features a striking blue wave-patterned dial with a date display window positioned at 3 o’clock, framed by and blue unidirectional rotating bezel mounted on a polished 28mm stainless steel case. Protected by a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal glass, this exceptional timepiece fastens with a polished stainless steel bracelet with a secure clasp. Discover the full range of Omega watches.
- Series Name : Omega Seamaster
- Manufacturer Material : Stainless Steel
- Watch Diameter : 28.0 mm
- Best For : Female
- Gtin : 7612586167706
Shop with confidence, knowing you can return the product within 60 days.
Shopping at the airport is even more enjoyable and convenient than ever before. You may be familiar with the wide selection of shops, fantastic range of products and outstanding value at Heathrow. But did you know that as part of our commitment to providing world class customer service, we also operate a 60 day returns service on behalf of the Heathrow retailers?
See our returns policy for further information about our returns.