Reserve this product between 3 days and 24 hours before you fly and we’ll have it ready to collect when you’re at the airport.
- Add to Basket & ReserveAdd the items you want to reserve to your basket and complete the order form. No payment is taken and you have no obligation to purchase.
- ConfirmHeathrow's Shopping Services Team will confirm the price and availability of your reservation request.
- Collect & PayWhen you arrive at Heathrow, visit the store where you have made your reservation to collect and pay for your shopping.
Bringing together elements of industrial and contemporary design, the Hublot Big Bang collection embraces unconventional styling while refusing to compromise on performance, precision, or functionality. Powered by a reliable, HUB4100 self-winding chronograph movement, this Men’s Big Bang Watch provides a 42-hour power reserve and is water resistant to 100 metres. Housed by a robust 44mm stainless steel case and framed by a black ceramic bezel with six H-shaped titanium screws, the striking stamped carbon effect dial is equipped with three chronograph sub-dials, a date display window and rhodium-plated hands and hour markers with a white luminescent coating. Protected by a sapphire crystal glass, the dial is presented on a complementary black structured rubber case and fastens with a stainless steel deployment clasp. Explore the full range of Hublot Watches.
- Series Name : Hublot Big Bang
- Manufacturer Material : Stainless Steel/Rubber
- Watch Diameter : 41.0 mm
- Best For : Male
Shop with confidence, knowing you can return the product within 60 days.
Shopping at the airport is even more enjoyable and convenient than ever before. You may be familiar with the wide selection of shops, fantastic range of products and outstanding value at Heathrow. But did you know that as part of our commitment to providing world class customer service, we also operate a 60 day returns service on behalf of the Heathrow retailers?
See our returns policy for further information about our returns.