Reserve the product between 7 days and 24 hours before you fly and we’ll have it ready to collect when you are at the airport.
- Add to Bag & ReserveAdd the items you want to your basket and complete the order from. No payment is taken and you have no obligation to purchase.
- ConfirmHeathrow's Shopping Services Team will confirm the price and availability of your reservation request up to 3 days before you travel.
- Collect & PayWhen you arrive at Heathrow, visit the store where you have made your reservation to collect and pay for your shopping.
- Get connected with one tap thanks to NFC technology
- Voice assistant compatible for getting things done on the go
- Listen all day with 8 hours of battery life from a single charge
Get connected with one tap
Forget complex setups that take ages for you to get connected. With the Sony WIC300B.CE7 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones you can start listening with just one tap.
With NFC technology, simply touch your NFC-enabled device to the N mark on your WIC300B Headphones to instantly and seamlessly start streaming your music via Bluetooth connection.
If the device you want to use isn't NFC enabled, you can still connect using Bluetooth using your device's settings menu.
Voice assistant compatible
Get directions, change the song, set a reminder and much more. As the Sony WIC300B.CE7 headphones are compatible with popular voice assistants, you can get things done on-the-go without having to pause your music manually and take your phone out. Your flow will never be interrupted.
With a built in mic, you can even make easy hands-free calls whenever you feel like it, without having to take your phone out your pocket. Simply ask your voice assistant to make the call and get chatting while you carry on with your day.
Listen all day
With 8 hours of battery life from a single charge, whether it's a podcast on your commute, your concentration playlist at the office or some classics on your dog walk, you can keep listening to all your favourite stuff for a whole work day with no need to take a break to recharge your headphones.