Reserve the product between 7 days and 24 hours before you fly and we’ll have it ready to collect when you’re at the airport.
- Add to Bag & ReserveAdd the items you want to your basket and complete the order from. No payment is taken and you have no obligation to purchase.
- ConfirmHeathrow's Shopping Services Team will confirm the price and availability of your reservation request up to 3 days before you travel.
- Collect & PayWhen you arrive at Heathrow, visit the store where you have made your reservation to collect and pay for your shopping.
- More beautiful than ever 5.5” Retina HD display
- The most durable glass ever on an iPhone
- Sealed for water and dust resistance
- Stunning photography with a f/1.8 and f/2.8 aperture 12 MP camera
- Take your videos to the next level with 4K recording
- Wirelessly charge your phone without plugging it in
More beautiful than ever
Witness the best display possible on the Apple iPhone 8 Plus, thanks to a large 5.5” Retina HD display with True Tone technology. The display automatically adjusts white balance to match the light around you. So if you're in a low light area, the screen will adjust accordingly to help you see better. The Retina HD display also has a wider colour range to bring your photos and movies to life.
The most durable glass ever
Apple iPhone 8 Plus is the toughest, most durable iPhone to date. The front and back feature glass with a 50 percent deeper strengthening layer, and a stainless-steel aluminium band that provides additional reinforcement. A special coating on the screen makes it easier than ever to wipe off smudges and fingerprints.
Water and dust resistant
Take your iPhone 8 Plus almost anywhere. With a rating of IP67, it's engineered to resist water, splashes and dust. So you won't have to worry if you're caught in a downpour, or if you accidentally drop your iPhone 8 in the sink. Just pick it up and dry it off as if nothing happened.
Take stunning photos with a f/1.8 and f/2.8 aperture
An advanced 12 MP camera sensor features a new colour filter, and deeper pixels so you can see more detail in your photos than ever before. And with optical image stabilisation, and an f/1.8 and f/2.8 aperture, you'll never take a bad photo.
The iPhone 8 Plus is especially good at selfie photography thanks to a portrait mode that lets you adjust how much lighting there is on your subject. The cameras on the front and back have also been calibrated for the best AR (Augmented Reality) gaming experiences coming soon, and state-of-the-art motion tracking.
Take your videos to the next level
Record video in stunning 4K picture quality at a smooth 60 frames per second, and super slow motion footage in Full HD at 240 frames per second. The iPhone 8 Plus features the highest ever video quality capture in a smartphone, enriched by the 5.5” Retina HD display.
Wirelessly charge your phone
The glass back lets you charge your iPhone 8 Plus wirelessly. Just place the handset on a wireless charging surface to power up your phone without having to plug it in.