Reserve the product between 7 days and 24 hours before you fly and we’ll have it ready to collect when you’re at the airport.
- Add to Bag & ReserveAdd the items you want to your basket and complete the order from. No payment is taken and you have no obligation to purchase.
- ConfirmHeathrow's Shopping Services Team will confirm the price and availability of your reservation request up to 3 days before you travel.
- Collect & PayWhen you arrive at Heathrow, visit the store where you have made your reservation to collect and pay for your shopping.
- High performance design in an ultra-slim body
- Get creative with simple manual controls
- Capture memorable scenes with Full HD movie mode
- Canon Camera Connect app makes it easy to share images
The Canon PowerShot G9X MK II combines a 1.0-type CMOS sensor, powerful DIGIC 7 processing, image stabilisation, and precision optics to deliver beautifully sharp stills and smooth movies.
With an ultra-slim body, the PowerShot G9X MK II can be effortlessly slipped into a pocket or bag and taken with you on your travels.
Simple and intuitive, the PowerShot G9X MK II features a Lens Control Ring for manually adjusting focus. The 3” LCD touchscreen makes it easy to play with settings for complete creative control.
In-camera modes make it easy to get professional-style results without editing – Star Mode lets you capture star trails, while Handheld HDR layers three images for a balanced exposure.
Capture memorable scenes
Recording in Full HD 1080p at 60 fps, the PowerShot G9X MK II captures detailed movies – perfect for capturing the highlights of a holiday to share with friends and family. Manual Movie lets you take full creative control, while MF Peaking delivers sharp focus.
Time-lapse Movie Mode lets you capture something unique by piecing together multiple images over a period of time – great for watching the world go by. Alternatively, capture a fleeting moment with Short Clip Movie which records 4, 5, or 6 second movies.
Canon Camera Connect app
Dynamic NFC lets you connect the PowerShot G9X MK II to your smartphone or tablet with just one tap. Maintaining a Bluetooth connection, the Canon Camera Connect app lets you shoot remotely, quickly share your creations, and back up new images to cloud services.
Additionally, built-in WiFi makes it easy to transfer images to your PC, ideal for making quick edits when you get home.
Make sure you've got enough memory
It is important to have the right memory card for your camera. The memory card will determine how fast an image is saved and how fast an image is uploaded.
If you're shooting high definition videos along with high resolution images then it's best to invest in a high performance memory card. A high performance memory card will get the best out of your photography, ensuring the best continuous shooting speed and high quality data capture.