Reserve the product between 7 days and 24 hours before you fly and we’ll have it ready to collect when you are at the airport.
- Add to Bag & ReserveAdd the items you want to your basket and complete the order from. No payment is taken and you have no obligation to purchase.
- ConfirmHeathrow's Shopping Services Team will confirm the price and availability of your reservation request up to 3 days before you travel.
- Collect & PayWhen you arrive at Heathrow, visit the store where you have made your reservation to collect and pay for your shopping.
- Instantly share images with WiFi connectivity
- Capture with ease thanks to simple functionality
- Auto and manual focusing makes taking the perfect photo simple
- Record Full HD movies and watch back on a TV
At its core, the Canon EOS 1300D DSLR Camera with 18-55 mm f/3.5-f/5.6 & 75-300 mm f/3.5-5.6 Lens has an 18 megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor that works in conjunction with the improved DIGIC 4+ processing engine for sharp and accurate shooting.
The 1300D features on-board WiFi that allows you to connect your camera to a compatible smart device using the Canon Camera Connect app. This lets you instantly review your shots for easy sharing without having to wait to get home and connect to a computer.
WiFi connectivity means that even if you're on the other side of the world, you can share memories and moments with loved ones in seconds wherever you're connected.
Capture with ease
Taking beautiful portraits, stunning landscapes, dramatic close-ups and special moments has never been easier. The EOS 1300D has been designed to be quick, simple and fun to use, with effortless operability and flawless functionality.
You can get shooting straight away with the included 18-55 mm zoom lens that gives you a workable focal range to start shooting right from the box and a 75-300 mm telephoto zoom lens which will help you get up close with sporting or nature shots.
A bright optical viewfinder shows the world in true-to-life detail while the Scene Intelligent Auto mode ensures each composition is captured with the right combination of settings, giving you more time to frame the scene and capture your creative vision.
Auto and manual focusing
Use the camera's auto and manual focusing to take control of the creativity, with 9-point focusing system reaching the whole subject area. Draw attention to the subject by playing with the depth of field, and shoot with a shallow-focus for other effects. There's plenty of scope for taking creative control and shooting the moment with your own stamp. Furthermore, the subject-based modes have been tailor-made for different themes, allowing you to experiment easily.
Record Full HD movies
The Canon EOS 1300D interchangeable camera features Full HD movie capabilities. Tell the story in an HD video clip which you can watch back on a large screen TV. A Video Snapshot mode allows you to capture short 2, 4 or 8 second video clips before stitching them together in a fun and enjoyable sequence.