Reserve the product between 7 days and 24 hours before you fly and we’ll have it ready to collect when you are at the airport.
- Add to Bag & ReserveAdd the items you want to your basket and complete the order from. No payment is taken and you have no obligation to purchase.
- ConfirmHeathrow's Shopping Services Team will confirm the price and availability of your reservation request up to 3 days before you travel.
- Collect & PayWhen you arrive at Heathrow, visit the store where you have made your reservation to collect and pay for your shopping.
- Capture close-up action shots with a 35 x optical zoom
- Shoot detailed photographs with the 20.3 megapixel sensor
- Record stunning video in 4K Ultra HD
- Take creative control with manual settings
- SnapBridge lets you sync and share instantly via your smartphone
Capture close-up action
Even when you're far away from the action, a 35 x optical zoom lets you capture your subject in brilliant detail.
This makes the Nikon COOLPIX A900 Superzoom Compact Camera an ideal companion for countryside walks, concerts, or a day at the races.
Shoot detailed photographs
Whether you're taking photos or recording videos, your COOLPIX A900 will deliver high-resolution images with its 20.3 megapixel CMOS sensor. It works well in dimly-lit settings, and minimises noise to enable quality enlargements.
Enjoy great sharpness and clarity with hybrid 5-axis VR (vibration reduction), which combines lens-shift and electronic VR to deliver more accurate results even while you're moving.
Record stunning video
The COOLPIX A900 is capable of recording 4K Ultra HD videos, so you can preserve memorable events like kids' birthdays, speeches, concerts and more in stunning quality.
A dedicated Movie record button lets you start shooting straight away. Make breaks in videos with the Pause recording function, enhance your recordings by saving stills and delete unwanted footage with the Movie-editing function.
Take creative control
If you're feeling confident and want to capture some unique shots you can use the manual controls to set shutter speed and aperture, giving you complete control over the exposure.
In today's fast-paced society everyone wants to share their images instantly – using the SnapBridge app means you don't have to wait to download them to your PC.
SnapBridge uses Bluetooth low energy to connect directly to your smarphone or tablet, so you can edit and share shots instantly.