Reserve the product between 7 days and 24 hours before you fly and we’ll have it ready to collect when you’re at the airport.
- Add to Bag & ReserveAdd the items you want to your basket and complete the order from. No payment is taken and you have no obligation to purchase.
- ConfirmHeathrow's Shopping Services Team will confirm the price and availability of your reservation request up to 3 days before you travel.
- Collect & PayWhen you arrive at Heathrow, visit the store where you have made your reservation to collect and pay for your shopping.
- Energy-saving smart home temperature control
- Remote control and smart home integration with Alexa and Google Assistant
- Home Report shows how much energy you've saved and helps you use even less
- Auto-switch on when you walk into the room with Farsight
Save energy with the 3rd-generation Nest Learning Thermostat. Featuring a stylish and slender design, you can control the temperature of your home using your smart device.
After just one week's use, the Nest thermostat learns your preferences and not only adjusts the heating in the way you like, but goes to Eco mode when it senses you've left the house.
You can access your Nest Thermostat remote control via a smartphone, tablet, or laptop to prepare the house for your arrival, and there's also control for your hot water tank, so you only heat what you need.
It is also compatible with Smart Home products – with two Skills for Amazon Alexa voice control, and Google Assistant and Google Home, making temperature control seamless.
The Nest heating app shows you a breakdown of daily energy use and provides a monthly Home Report, so you can see how much you're using.
If there are peak times where energy use is high it also suggests how you can use less, saving you money in the long run.
Thanks to Farsight, the smart thermostat now lights up when you enter the room, showing you the temperature, weather, or time.
No matter if it's a bit chilly outside in the winter, or bright and sunny in the summer, as Nest Sense takes this information into account when working out how warm to keep your home.