Reserve the product between 3 days and 24 hours before you fly and we’ll have it ready to collect when you’re at the airport.
- Add to Bag & ReserveAdd the items you want to your basket and complete the order from. No payment is taken and you have no obligation to purchase.
- ConfirmHeathrow's Shopping Services Team will confirm the price and availability of your reservation request up to 3 days before you travel.
- Collect & PayWhen you arrive at Heathrow, visit the store where you have made your reservation to collect and pay for your shopping.
For the pavement hitters who live out of their bag throughout the day, the Medium Backpack is the standard. Casual comfort, supreme organisation and a modern, industrial design make this the ideal choice for those looking to stay sleek while keeping both hands free for handling the big city. Luxurious genuine top-grain leather touch points and accents. Knurled hardware and zipper pulls offer an industrial feel and modern aesthetic. Laptop compartment zipper pulls can be used with a cable lock to keep contents secure. Aerated mesh back padding allows air to circulate against body, keeping back cool while generously padded back panel adds lumbar support. Speed Thru™ pocket for quick storage of items at security checkpoints; inside pen loops and large slip pocket for additional organisation. Hidden RFID blocking security pocket on back panel for credit cards, passports and wallets protects personal data from digital pickpockets. Slip-through back panel allows bag to slide over any Briggs & Riley Outsider® handle for fast, convenient travel. Generously padded laptop pocket fits up to a 15. 6" laptop.
- Series Name : Kinzie
- Manufacturer Material : Tartex™ - Coated Polyester.
- Volume : 17.9000
- Best For : 30004340_unisex
- Group Package Size : 30.5 cm x 11.5 cm x 43.0 cm
- Weight : 1.1 kg
- Warranty Information : <p>Simple as That® Lifetime Guarantee:<br />If your Briggs & Riley bag is ever broken or damaged, even if it was caused by an airline, they will repair it free of charge.<br />Here's how the Briggs & Riley Simple as That® guarantee works:</p> <p>A. Simple bag repairs - you can send or bring your bag to a local Authorized Repair Center. No repair number is needed. Please note that you are responsible for any freight charges incurred when shipping your bag to an authorized repair center.</p> <p>B. Badly damaged bags - we recommend sending them directly to Briggs & Riley at one of our Official Company Repair Centers.</p> <p>The Simple as That® guarantee will cover the repair of all functional aspects of your Briggs & Riley bag for life.</p> <p>Naturally, their warranty does not cover cosmetic wear or cleaning, nor does it cover the replacement of lost or stolen bags and/or its content.</p> <p>Due to the nature of certain types of repairs and normal wear and tear, it is not always possible to return your bag to its original condition.</p>