Reserve the product between 3 days and 24 hours before you fly and we’ll have it ready to collect when you’re at the airport.
- Add to Bag & ReserveAdd the items you want to your basket and complete the order from. No payment is taken and you have no obligation to purchase.
- ConfirmHeathrow's Shopping Services Team will confirm the price and availability of your reservation request up to 3 days before you travel.
- Collect & PayWhen you arrive at Heathrow, visit the store where you have made your reservation to collect and pay for your shopping.
Featuring Briggs and Riley's patented CX™ Expansion-Compression Technology. Choose the medium expandable spinner for effortless 360° navigation on 4 re-engineered double swivel wheels and enough packing space for any 4-8 day trip. Utilizing CX technology to expand up to 25%, then compress back down to original size to prevent your contents from shifting during transit.
- Series Name : Baseline
- Manufacturer Material : 2520D Ballistic Nylon
- Volume : 76.2000
- Best For : 30004340_unisex
- Group Package Size : 45.5 cm x 28.0 cm x 63.5 cm
- Weight : 5.0 kg
- Gtin : 0789311108574
- Warranty Information : <p>Simple as That® Lifetime Guarantee:<br />If your Briggs & Riley bag is ever broken or damaged, even if it was caused by an airline, they will repair it free of charge.<br />Here's how the Briggs & Riley Simple as That® guarantee works:</p> <p>A. Simple bag repairs - you can send or bring your bag to a local Authorized Repair Center. No repair number is needed. Please note that you are responsible for any freight charges incurred when shipping your bag to an authorized repair center.</p> <p>B. Badly damaged bags - we recommend sending them directly to Briggs & Riley at one of our Official Company Repair Centers.</p> <p>The Simple as That® guarantee will cover the repair of all functional aspects of your Briggs & Riley bag for life.</p> <p>Naturally, their warranty does not cover cosmetic wear or cleaning, nor does it cover the replacement of lost or stolen bags and/or its content.</p> <p>Due to the nature of certain types of repairs and normal wear and tear, it is not always possible to return your bag to its original condition.</p>