Reserve this product between 3 days and 24 hours before you fly and we’ll have it ready to collect when you’re at the airport.
- Add to Basket & ReserveAdd the items you want to reserve to your basket and complete the order form. No payment is taken and you have no obligation to purchase.
- ConfirmHeathrow's Shopping Services Team will confirm the price and availability of your reservation request.
- Collect & PayWhen you arrive at Heathrow, visit the store where you have made your reservation to collect and pay for your shopping.
Ever since Globe-Trotter persuaded an elephant to stand on its cases to prove their strength, it’s been the first choice for lightweight yet durable luggage. Handmade at the label's Hertfordshire factory using Victorian machinery, these vulcanised fibreboard pieces are favored by explorers, pioneers and royalty alike. The Safari collection pays homage to the timeless elegance of travel in the late 1920s. It is handcrafted with a natural leather trim, which is designed to darken with age, developing a rich patina with every journey. Masterfully handmade from lightweight yet robust fiberboard, this vanity case is trimmed with leather and secured with a combination lock. The spacious suede interior is fitted with a tray for organizing jewelry or cosmetics and has a handy pull-out mirror.
- Series Name : Safari
- Manufacturer Material : Vulcanised Fibreboard With Leather Details
- Best For : Unisex
- Weight : 2.0 kg
- Gtin : 2901733000047
- Warranty Information : 2 Years. Covers defective workmanship and/or material.