Brand: Rituals

Retailer: Rituals

The Ritual of Ayurveda Kitchen Hand Balm

After you've finished your kitchen chores, rebalance and restore the moisture in your hands with the luxurious hand balm from The Ritual of Ayurv... Read more

Brand: Rituals

Retailer: Rituals

The Ritual of Ayurveda Kitchen Hand Balm

After you've finished your kitchen chores, rebalance and restore the moisture in your hands with the luxurious hand balm from The Ritual of Ayurv... Read more

Item No. rituals_1109885
Availability:
  • In Stock
£10.35
The Ritual of Ayurveda Kitchen Hand Balm

The Ritual of Ayurveda Kitchen Hand Balm

After you've finished your kitchen chores, rebalance and restore the moisture in your hands with the luxurious hand balm from The Ritual of Ayurv

Availability:
  • In Stock
£10.35

Availability

Your flight Your flight
In order to determine if this product is available for you, we need to know your flight details. Please enter your flight information.
Your terminal Your terminal Reservation window Reservation window
After you've finished your kitchen chores, rebalance and restore the moisture in your hands with the luxurious hand balm from The Ritual of Ayurveda. Specially developed to soften rough, dry hands, this soothing hand balm is enhanced with nourishing sweet almond oil and fragranced with delicately sweet Indian rose.This hand wash with 95% of natural origin ingredients is carefully curated to benefit your skin optimally. The remaining 5% is to ensure the preservation and safety of the products

Details

Rituals Cosmetics is the first brand in the world to combine home and body cosmetics. With an expansive product line including body care, scented candles, fragrance sticks, assorted teas, natural skin care, precious mineral make-up, and soulwear collection, the brand transforms everyday routines into more meaningful moments.

Shop with confidence, knowing you can return the product within 60 days.

Shopping at the airport is even more enjoyable and convenient than ever before. You may be familiar with the wide selection of shops, fantastic range of products and outstanding value at Heathrow. But did you know that as part of our commitment to providing world class customer service, we also operate a 60 day returns service on behalf of the Heathrow retailers?

See our returns policy for further information about our returns.