Brand: Rituals

Retailer: Rituals

The Ritual of Ayurveda Hand Scrub

This ultra-softening hand scrub is enriched with the mild and nourishing properties of sweet almond oil and shea butter, soothing Indian rose and... Read more

Brand: Rituals

Retailer: Rituals

The Ritual of Ayurveda Hand Scrub

This ultra-softening hand scrub is enriched with the mild and nourishing properties of sweet almond oil and shea butter, soothing Indian rose and... Read more

Item No. rituals_1109867
Availability:
  • In Stock
£12.15
The Ritual of Ayurveda Hand Scrub

The Ritual of Ayurveda Hand Scrub

This ultra-softening hand scrub is enriched with the mild and nourishing properties of sweet almond oil and shea butter, soothing Indian rose and

Availability:
  • In Stock
£12.15

Availability

Your flight Your flight
In order to determine if this product is available for you, we need to know your flight details. Please enter your flight information.
Your terminal Your terminal Reservation window Reservation window
This ultra-softening hand scrub is enriched with the mild and nourishing properties of sweet almond oil and shea butter, soothing Indian rose and exfoliating salt scrub particles. The Ritual of Ayurveda hand scrub leaves a fine oily layer behind on your skin, moisturising and leaving your hands lovely and supple. We recommend using it in combination with The Ritual of Ayurveda hand lotion or hand balm. Suitable for everyday use.This softening hand scrub with 90% ingredients of natural origin is carefully curated to benefit your skin optimally. The remaining 10% are clean & conscious lab-made ingredients which support the integrity and safety of our formulations.

Details

Rituals Cosmetics is the first brand in the world to combine home and body cosmetics. With an expansive product line including body care, scented candles, fragrance sticks, assorted teas, natural skin care, precious mineral make-up, and soulwear collection, the brand transforms everyday routines into more meaningful moments.

Shop with confidence, knowing you can return the product within 60 days.

Shopping at the airport is even more enjoyable and convenient than ever before. You may be familiar with the wide selection of shops, fantastic range of products and outstanding value at Heathrow. But did you know that as part of our commitment to providing world class customer service, we also operate a 60 day returns service on behalf of the Heathrow retailers?

See our returns policy for further information about our returns.