Reserve the product between 4 weeks and 24 hours before you fly and we’ll have it ready to collect when you are at the airport.
- Add to Bag & ReserveAdd the items you want to your basket and complete the order from. No payment is taken and you have no obligation to purchase.
- ConfirmHeathrow's Shopping Services Team will confirm the price and availability of your reservation request up to 3 days before you travel.
- Collect & PayWhen you arrive at Heathrow, visit the store where you have made your reservation to collect and pay for your shopping.
Château Haut-Mouleyre is located in the village of Escoussans, near Cadillac, on the right bank of the Garonne. The vineyard is spread over the south and southwest-facing hillsides overlooking the Garonne, making the most of the sunshine and the good soil drainage. The various plots benefit from the variety of soil conditions on these hillsides, giving the wine plenty of personality. Considerable work is done in the vineyards to ensure the best grapes and the optimum degree of maturity when they are harvested.
Château Haut Mouleyre 2011 seduces us with its very intense and brilliant garnet red colour associated with shades of fuchsia. After aeration, you have a complex and fruity nose with pleasant violet and vanilla aromas. On the palate this wine is rich, well balanced and persistent with notes of red fruit and coffee.
Food Pairing: Serve with grilled red meats, cheeses or charcuterie.
Serving condition : Between 16°c to 18°C Preservation : Up to 3 years reflecting the above notes. After this period the wine will show more mature characteristics.
- Order Amount : 75.0 cl
- Country Of Origin : 30006350_france_unclassified
- Origin Of Wine : 30016397_france_bordeaux_bordeaux
- Alcohol By Volume : 13.0
- Weight : 1.4 kg