Reserve the product between 4 weeks and 24 hours before you fly and we’ll have it ready to collect when you are at the airport.
- Add to Bag & ReserveAdd the items you want to your basket and complete the order from. No payment is taken and you have no obligation to purchase.
- ConfirmHeathrow's Shopping Services Team will confirm the price and availability of your reservation request up to 3 days before you travel.
- Collect & PayWhen you arrive at Heathrow, visit the store where you have made your reservation to collect and pay for your shopping.
The Crusher Wines are a testament to an enduring partnership between the winemaking tradition of the Sebastiani family and the Wilsons, a respected grape-growing family with deep roots in Clarksburg, California. Fittingly named for the point in the winemaking process where the fruit of one family’s labors literally gives way to those of the other, The Crusher wines highlight the vibrancy and beauty of the fruit produced in the up-and-coming Clarksburg appellation.
The Pinot Noir is powerfully aromatic, with notes of pomegranate, rose petal and nutmeg. Juicy and spicy on the palate, this wine exudes avors of plum, glazed strawberry and cinnamon bread from 12 months of French oak aging. Earthy notes dominate, showcasing the Clarksburg terroir and creating more nuanced complexity. Bright acidity and a touch of minerality frame this fruit-driven wine. Lively on the palate with a nice toasty nish, this fuller-bodied Pinot Noir lends itself to a bevy of food pairing opportunities. Try pairing with veal ragù and porcini mushrooms, a hot Italian sandwich on ciabatta bread or a simple Margherita pizza.
- Order Amount : 75.0 cl
- Country Of Origin : 30006455_usa_unclassified
- Origin Of Wine : 30006443_usa_california_unclassified
- Alcohol By Volume : 13.5
- Weight : 1.4 kg