Reserve the product between 4 weeks and 24 hours before you fly and we’ll have it ready to collect when you are at the airport.
- Add to Bag & ReserveAdd the items you want to your basket and complete the order from. No payment is taken and you have no obligation to purchase.
- ConfirmHeathrow's Shopping Services Team will confirm the price and availability of your reservation request up to 3 days before you travel.
- Collect & PayWhen you arrive at Heathrow, visit the store where you have made your reservation to collect and pay for your shopping.
Designation: IGP Pays D'oc Rouge.Vintage: 2011.Grape Varieties: Syrah 60% Cabernet 40%.Origin: Servian, near Béziers.Soil: Clay, sandy and silty soil, on plateau or slope.Country origin: France.
Colour: Dark red with purple tints.Nose: Its bouquet gives off complex flavours of caffee, blackberries and violets.Palate: Round, smooth and velvety revealing aromas of chocolate, dark candied fruit and violets. Its length of finish emphasises the maturity of its tannins.Serving condition: 16-18°C.
- Order Amount : 75.0 cl
- Country Of Origin : 30006350_france_unclassified
- Origin Of Wine : 30006350_france_unclassified
- Alcohol By Volume : 14.5
- Weight : 1.4 kg