Reserve this product between 3 days and 24 hours before you fly and we’ll have it ready to collect when you’re at the airport.
- Add to Bag & ReserveAdd the items you want to your basket and complete the order form. No payment is taken and you have no obligation to purchase.
- ConfirmHeathrow's Shopping Services Team will confirm the price and availability of your reservation request up to 3 days before you travel.
- Collect & PayWhen you arrive at Heathrow, visit the store where you have made your reservation to collect and pay for your shopping.
Paying tribute to Tudor’s rich heritage in producing world-class diving watches, the iconic Heritage Black Bay collection allows for accurate timekeeping on land and at sea. This Tudor Black Bay Steel Men’s Watch is water resistant to 200 metres and features a 70-hour power reserve, as well as the first date function to be seen in the collection. The self-winding mechanical movement is powered with Calibre MT5612 manufacturing to ensure you never miss a single second. In terms of design, this timepiece exudes sophistication with its 41mm stainless steel case with a polished, satin finish, contrasting perfectly with the black dial and easy to read white detailing. Secured with a stainless steel link bracelet, the watch sits beautifully on any wrist. Discover the full Tudor collection.
- Series Name : Tudor Black Bay
- Manufacturer Material : Stainless Steel
- Watch Diameter : 41.0 mm
- Best For : Male