Reserve the product between 3 days and 24 hours before you fly and we’ll have it ready to collect when you’re at the airport.
- Add to Bag & ReserveAdd the items you want to your basket and complete the order from. No payment is taken and you have no obligation to purchase.
- ConfirmHeathrow's Shopping Services Team will confirm the price and availability of your reservation request up to 3 days before you travel.
- Collect & PayWhen you arrive at Heathrow, visit the store where you have made your reservation to collect and pay for your shopping.
This charming Luminor 1950 Left-Handed Men’s Watch comprises a 47mm stainless steel case, framing a handsome black dial and presented on a secure, smart brown leather strap. Driven by a manual-winding P. 3000 calibre mechanical movement, the functional dial features luminous Arabic numerals, hour markers and hands for enhanced visibility. Water resistant to 100 metres, this versatile timepiece is equipped with a 72-hour power reserve, a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal glass, as well as a pin and buckle fastening for comfort and everyday wearability. Iconic and historic, the Luminor collection from Panerai was developed after the Second World War in 1950, culminating skills and research to evolve the Radiomir collection. Characterised by the protective bridge over the crown, a cushion-shaped case with a flat, wider bezel and reinforced wire lugs, this stunning collection, now known as the Luminor 1950, is powerful and holds great prestige. Explore the full Officine Panerai collection.
- Series Name : Officine Panerai Luminor
- Manufacturer Material : Stainless Steel/Leather
- Watch Diameter : 47.0 mm
- Best For : 30004039_male