Reserve the product between 3 days and 24 hours before you fly and we’ll have it ready to collect when you’re at the airport.
- Add to Bag & ReserveAdd the items you want to your basket and complete the order from. No payment is taken and you have no obligation to purchase.
- ConfirmHeathrow's Shopping Services Team will confirm the price and availability of your reservation request up to 3 days before you travel.
- Collect & PayWhen you arrive at Heathrow, visit the store where you have made your reservation to collect and pay for your shopping.
Developed in 1950, the Luminor collection from Panerai culminated research and skills to create an exceptionally powerful watch, evolving from the Radiomir collection. With an iconic crown-protecting bridge and cushion-shaped case with a flat, wide bezel, the Luminor collection, now known as Luminor 1950, is expertly designed with the perfect balance of style and function. This Luminor 1950 Men’s Watch is powered by a precise automatic movement, which can be seen through the transparent caseback. Delivering exceptional performance, this versatile timepiece provides a 72-hour power reserve and is water resistant up to an impressive 300 metres. Set within a 44mm stainless steel case and protected by a sapphire crystal glass, the striking brown dial is organised with luminescent Arabic numerals and hour markers, a date window at 3 o’clock and a chronograph sub-dial at 9 o’clock. Complete with a matching stainless steel bracelet, this stunning time accessory proves that style and function work together seamlessly. Explore the full Officine Panerai collection.
- Series Name : Officine Panerai Luminor
- Manufacturer Material : Titanium
- Watch Diameter : 44.0 mm
- Best For : 30004039_male