Reserve the product between 3 days and 24 hours before you fly and we’ll have it ready to collect when you’re at the airport.
- Add to Bag & ReserveAdd the items you want to your basket and complete the order from. No payment is taken and you have no obligation to purchase.
- ConfirmHeathrow's Shopping Services Team will confirm the price and availability of your reservation request up to 3 days before you travel.
- Collect & PayWhen you arrive at Heathrow, visit the store where you have made your reservation to collect and pay for your shopping.
Founded in 1865 by Georges Favre-Jacot, Zenith has a rich history in the manufacture of Swiss timepieces by producing watches which have become icons. The most notable achievement was the creation of the first integrated automatic chronograph movement - the Zenith El primero - which still to this day is the most precise series-made. The Zenith Elite 6150, a classic timepiece with a well balanced design, the 42mm ultra-thin case houses the calibre Elite 6150 movement, the movement features a twin barrel calibre which offers a power reserve up to 100 hours. Other features include a skeleton case back, sapphire crystal glass and a black leather strap. Explore the full Zenith collection.
- Series Name : Zenith Elite
- Manufacturer Material : Stainless Steel/Alligator
- Watch Diameter : 42.0 mm
- Best For : 30004039_male