Reserve the product between 3 days and 24 hours before you fly and we’ll have it ready to collect when you’re at the airport.
- Add to Bag & ReserveAdd the items you want to your basket and complete the order from. No payment is taken and you have no obligation to purchase.
- ConfirmHeathrow's Shopping Services Team will confirm the price and availability of your reservation request up to 3 days before you travel.
- Collect & PayWhen you arrive at Heathrow, visit the store where you have made your reservation to collect and pay for your shopping.
Founded by Antoine Le Coultre in 1833, Jaeger-Le Coultre is one of the longest established watch houses in Switzerland. Jaeger-Le Coultre is well renowned for creating elegant timepieces with sophistication and fine attention to detail; they have created over a thousand in-house calibres from tourbillions to some of the world's smallest and complicated movements. The Jaeger-Le Coultre Master collection clears away all accessories to concentrate on what really counts. It shows itself as it really is. In all its elegance. Instantly recognizable thanks to its pared-down design, the Master collection is available in three ranges: Master Grande Tradition, Master Ultra Thin and Master Control. Though each watch has its own specific functions and complications, all share the same rounded forms and refined detail. This Jaeger-Le Coultre Master Ultra Thin watch comes with a 39 mm stainless steel case with a black alligator strap with attached. The strap features a deployment buckle for added security. Sitting inside the case is the automatic movement which provides great accuracy, and the white arabic numerals dial which is protected by sapphire crystal glass. This timepiece is water resistant up to 50 metres
- Series Name : Jaeger-LeCoultre Master
- Manufacturer Material : Stainless Steel/Alligator
- Watch Diameter : 39.0 mm
- Best For : 30004039_male