Reserve this product between 3 days and 24 hours before you fly and we’ll have it ready to collect when you’re at the airport.
- Add to Bag & ReserveAdd the items you want to your basket and complete the order form. No payment is taken and you have no obligation to purchase.
- ConfirmHeathrow's Shopping Services Team will confirm the price and availability of your reservation request up to 3 days before you travel.
- Collect & PayWhen you arrive at Heathrow, visit the store where you have made your reservation to collect and pay for your shopping.
The Superocean collection from Breitling was first established in 1957, designed to equip military and professional divers. With undeniable style and incredible engineering, this collection ticks all the boxes when it comes to smart aesthetics and reliability. Water resistant to an incredible 1000 metres and powered by the Breitling Calibre 17 automatic movement, this Breitling Superocean watch has been expertly designed to offer outstanding performance on land and beneath the waves. Sitting confidently within a striking 44mm stainless steel case and protected by sapphire crystal glass, the sophisticated blue dial is equipped with large luminous Arabic numerals, luminescent hands and a date display window at 3 o’clock. A 43-hour power reserve, a blue rubber unidirectional rotating bezel and a blue rubber strap further enhance the functionality performance. Explore the full Breitling collection.
- Series Name : Breitling Superocean
- Manufacturer Material : Stainless Steel/Rubber
- Watch Diameter : 44.0 mm
- Best For : Male